Tuesday, April 8, 2014

letter from host famiry.

     Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is Miri. please call me Miri. I will introduce myself by this. I am nineteen years old. My birthday is in September. I live in Kumamoto. Kumamoto is in Kyushu in Japan. I like watching soccer games, I often go to the stadium. To watch is very exciting.
      I also like going shopping. When I have free time, I often go shopping with my friends or my mother. This time makkes me happy and refresh.
      When I was in elementary school, I belonged to chorus club. Therefore, I like singing too. Songs makes me smile and feel cheerful.
      When it was junior high school, I belonged to the broadcasting club. I learned about many things here.
      I am interested in Korean culture. I love BIGBANG. Do you know this? They are stars around the world. I had been to their concert.They are from Korea, so I am interested in Korea. Now I major in German at university. I think that I want to learn about Korean next year..
      When I go to America, I want to do many things. First, I want to go the Mornig Glory Pool. It is very mysterious in nature, so I am interested in it. In addition, I want to go to New York. This is a very famous place. Therefore, I often see there in movie. If you can, I would you to go there.
       I can eat almost any foods. I especially like Japanese food. I recommend their. When I go to America, I want to cook their for you. I have 2 questions for you. What is weather like the temperature? I worry about it.
      I want to bring japanese tradition tool. Would you like? If you have one you like, please tell me.
      I am looking forward to staying with your famiry and contact another culture. When I go to America, I would do my best. So I ask for your kindness during my stay.
      See you later.
                                                                                                                      Miri.

No comments:

Post a Comment