Thursday, December 18, 2014

BR2-17: Information Technology

This book is written about world of information technology.  When I read this book, I thought that the modern age is so convenient. And, I was surprised about size of computer machine long time ago.  Even if we have things that we do not know, We can know and find by using computer or smart phone immediately. But, there are demerits for people. That is that people rely on computers. Therefore, people come not to think by themselves. So, the computers may cripple people. So, we have to think and use, I thought. When you read this book, you will be able to know information technology's history, and computer. So, I recommend.


[112 words]
References
Davies, Paul. (2008).Information Technology. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment