Thursday, December 18, 2014

BR2-18: Martin Luther King

This book is written about Martin Luther King and his career.I did not know about him particularly. But, when I read this book, I could know about him, black history, and many things. I was surprised that most restaurants did not sell food to black people, and white people used black people as a slaves. There are a lot of tragedy history in America. In this situation, he was biting the bullet this discrimination. He is very brave fellow, I thought. Now, the world changes that black and write discrimination is a definite no. This is that thanks to him. When you read this book, you will be able to know many things of  Martin Luther King and American tragedy history. So, I recommend.


[124 words]
References
Mclean, Alan. (2008).Martin Luther King. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment