Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Essays 2-03a: Learning of computer


Learning with computer is a lot of merits for us.  We use these classes. At first, there are many presentations at speaking class. So, I make it by using computer. And I research about many things. When I research by using computer, it is shows display immediately.  So, computer is so convenient. And, students have to do a lot of reports each class. When we make it, we use computer too. Then, we study English, we use this too. For example, listening English, and doing English central. In other words, we use computer in a variety of contexts. Thanks to computer, we can study better and smoothly.

[107words]

14 comments:

  1. I think important using computer because if I want to research something, it is easy to research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer is very convenient. Have you finished English central yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have finished it already. How about you?

      Delete
  3. I also think it is good to research about many things. Which do you like better yahoo or google? You can write more!! I would like to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks comment. When I research, I always use yahoo. But, when I do homework, I use google.

      Delete
  4. Using computers is so useful for any situation, isn't it? How many classes using computers do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Maybe...I use computers four classes. But, include doing reports and homeworks, I use all classes.

      Delete
  5. I think too.
    There is much homework, but let's do our best together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your essay is good.
    I often use the computer to write reports, too.
    By the way, have you finished English Central yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I have finished it already. How about you?

      Delete
  7. I think that your blog is so easy to read. How often use computer in a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks comment. I use computer about two hours in a day.

      Delete