Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BR-1-14 Kings and queens of Britain

This book is written about Kings and queens of Britain. Do you know the queen in Britain now? The queen name is Elizabeth 2. I know these persons. But I do not know about her job. When I read this book, I understand it, and important person in Britain. I was surprised thing that the the Queen leaves Buckingham Palace once in every year. I did not know it. I think that I want to watch that view in live, because it is very fantastic, and I can not watch like that in Japan. Kings and queens in Britain's history are very complex, and difficult.  I understand things that they are some name, but their jobs are different. When you read this book, you will be able to understand about history in Britain. So, I recommend. 



References
Vicary, Tim. (1997). Kings and queens of Britain, New York, Oxford University Press



[136 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment