Wednesday, July 2, 2014

my favorite soccer player

my favorite soccer player's name is YOICHIRO KAKITANI. He is 24 years old. He is playing in CEREZO OSAKA. This team is famous team. And, there are many fans in Japan. I am the one of the fans. I have been boosting five years ago. He is good at playing soccer. His position is forward. He always makes a goal. He is so cool. I like his play style.
He had not taken part in the World cup the last time. But, he had chosen as a player in Japan this time. So, I was very happy, and excited. He took part in a game little time. But, he could not make a goal in the World Cup. And, Japan lost the all game. What a shame that there lost the game. I hope Japan will win the next World Cup. And, I boost about him forever.
 [147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment