Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My best memory in this summer

I went to Yamaguchi prefecture with best friend last weekend. I had lived in here seven years, so here is my second hometown. I came back here for the first time in the last three months. We left for Kumamoto at Friday evening. We were excited, because we ride on bullet train. It takes three hours to get there. We arrived on there at eight o'clock, and we put up with my old friend's house. There are many people who are family of my old friend, and there are two cute girls. My best friend was quickly from friendships with their. I could not sleep, because I was looking forward to going sea next day. 
Next day, we went to sea where is so beautiful. The name is Thunoshima. Weather forecast said 'Saturday will be rain'. But It was not rain! It is miracle! So, I was very happy. We enjoyed swimming and playing with in the sands with children. And, we ate many foods in the sea. The time is the best for me. I felt happiness. I think that here is the best beautiful place in Japan. And, here is my lovely place.
After sea, we went to Kannmonnkaikyou by bike. This bridge link to Kyushu and Honshu. The view is fantastic. When I ride on bike, I can feel comfortable wind. So, I like riding bike. Then, we did firework at night. Children and we were very excited. I did it for the first time in this summer.Then, we came back in Kumamoto next day.
I could have the best memories this trip. I will never forget the three days. I like Yamaguchi better than Kumamoto. Yamaguchi is snug for me, so I think that I want to live in there again in the future. I am looking forward to coming back there next.
[307 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment