Sunday, July 13, 2014

BR1-15 Animals in Danger

This book is written about animals all over the world. When I read this, I knew about a particular animals for the first time. I was surprised about animals quantity. In the world, there are one million animals, and they are given names. But, there are thirty million and over animals, and they are not given names. Then, Animals are disappearing at a terrific great speed until today and forever. Because of humans actions. For example, cutting down forests, killing and hunting their and more. I think that humans have to do environment conscious and animals conscious. This book is a thoughtful about actions myself. I recommend this. 

References
Hopkins Andy and Potter Joc,. (1996). Animals in Danger, New York, Oxford University Press
[108 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment