Thursday, May 8, 2014

about GW


My father lives in YAMANASHI now. He is leaving for his new post alone without his family. But He came back in KUMAMOTO during GW. 

I took photos of coming of  age ceremony in advance in May 4. I wore long-sleeved kimono. It is very tight. so I was very tired. My hair was set gorgeous, and makeup was showy. Therefore I was excited. I took pictures with my family. It is little ashamed. I could have good memories.

 I went to ASO in May 5. I ate local dishes. It was very delicious. The way was very crowded. Because GW. And, I went to shopping with my friends in May 6. I got a new shoes. I thought that I want to get it! so, I was happy. This shoes is my favorite. 

My GW was fulled. But I think that I want to have a lot of holidays...
[150 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment