Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My University Life

My university life is fulled about many things. When I was first student, I majored in German. At first, It is difficult for me to understand German, but I was studying, I understood. I want to go Germany someday, because I had studied it.

I wii introduce my taking classes. They are reading, writing, speaking, biology, linguistics introduction, cultural anthropology, economics, Japanese economics, and Japanese introduction.   There are my interests, but There are no interests too, and I dislike. I study harder English before high school. I always touch English. When I go to school, I listen to English song. And there are a lot of assignments of English. So, I have to touch English. I sometimes think that I do not watch English and PC.

I often buy breads in bakery. They are delicious. I like soybean flour's bread. But It seldom is in bakery. Because of sold out. Bakery's bead are cheep and delicious. So they are useful and helpful for me.  I like cafeteria. But I seldom go. Because There are a lot of people in lunch time. I like UDON. 

Recently, When I have free time, I watch Korean dramas DVD. Korean dramas almost are Love story, and Korean actors are so cool.  So when I watch this, my heart twinges. I like this time. I can refresh.

I will do part time job next month. I send my personal history. I wish I pass.  If I had job, I earn too money, and I want to travel somewhere. I will go to Korea in September. I am looking forward to going there from now. When I was second student, there are many assignments, and what I have to do. It is hard. But I have pleasure about travelling, so I can study harder, and I can do many assignments.

I meet old friends. I had lived in Yamaguchi. So, there are friends too. Therefore I often go to there. Meeting old friends make me happy and relax. When I meet their, We go to shopping, karaoke, and drive by bike and car.

[347 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment