Friday, May 30, 2014

BR1-08 TITANIC

This book is written about all of TITANIC. When I read this, I remembered about Korean sunken ship. By comparison Korean sunken ship, I read this book. I was surprised that it is the biggest
ship sunk only two hours. There were not life jackets in Korea. But there were it in TITANIC. But
half passengers died. And Korean sunken ship's captain got out of ship. But TITANIC's captain tried to escape for passengers till last time. I think that it is great.  I am impressed that there are a lot of real love story. Everyone know that movie is made in this story. But there are not true in movie. So I recommend this book to know about true TITANIC.


References
Vicary, Tim. (1999). TITANIC, Oxford New York, Oxford University Press

[121 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment