Monday, November 3, 2014

BR2-06: William and Kate

This book is written about all of William and Kate's story until they were married and from now. They are so famous all over the world. Princess William is gentleman, and princess Kate is so cute. He worked in the city of London and learned about banks like ordinary people. And, he contributes to the social. I respect him on this points. When I read this book, I could know about all of their story. I think that it was not easy until they were married. But, now they look, and are so happy. I fell heart heartwarming. Princess Kate is having second baby now. I hope their happiness. If you read this book, maybe you will be able to fell happiness, and know about all of their. So, I recommend this book.

[133 words]
References
Lindop, Christine. (2013).William and Kate. Oxford England: Oxford University Press,

No comments:

Post a Comment