Monday, November 10, 2014

Go to immovable property shop

I went to immovable property shop with my friend last week. It has been two and half years since this friend started working. And, she always said"I want to start living alone". I went to there for the first time. I was little excited, but she was nervous. After we came the shop, and talked about her terms, actually we went to see the house. That house was so good because of clean, light, and wide I think. But, there are bad points for her. So, we went to next house. She pleased this house. I think that it's good too. This house is list for her. And, she will go to another immovable property shop next week. I think that living alone is so hard, and costs a lot of money. I like my house, so I do not have to start living alone, and I won't to it.
After it, we went to cafe shop. The name is Hoshino coffee.  I wanted to go there for a long time. Therefore, I was happy. I ate hamburg lunch, and pancake. This pancake is famous. It is so softly, the taste is good. I took a fancy to this. Therefore I want to go there a, and eat again.
[209 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment