Monday, November 10, 2014

My favorite season

My favorite season is winter. Winter is so cold, and everyone often catch a cold, But I like this season. There are cute events in winter. I like the best Christmas. When it is in Christmas, there are many of illumination in downtown and houses. The view is awesome. I like it. And, there are a lot of cute ornaments. When I see these ornaments, I can be happy. Moreover, I like the New Year too. I can receive New Year’s gift. And, I can meet relatives who cannot meet at ordinary. Every relative gathers my grandmother’s house. I like the time. It seldom fall snow in Kumamoto prefecture.  When I lived in Yamaguchi prefecture, it falls snow every year. And I enjoyed playing a snowball fight with my friends. This is my good memories for me. Snow is exciting, so I like to fall snow, I think. 
[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment