Thursday, November 6, 2014

Splash Mountain!!


I ride on Splash Mountain in TDL with my friend. This attraction is so frighten. Because, this fall from a high place at a high speed.   But, this attraction is very popular and famous for everyone. They like that thrill, I think.  Of course, I like it too. When we were in TDL, there were a lot of people. So, this attraction was so crowded too. We had to wait for more than two hours. So, we worried. But  we wanted to ride on it any other way, so we decided to get in a longer line. We waited and waited, we could not move forward. I had sore feet. And, I was sleepy. Then, It passed two and a half hours, we could ride on Splash Mountain at last.  When the attraction's boat move, of my heart, to beat with excitement. And I was nervous because of this attraction's thrill. There are thrill points on several times, So we shouted with a loud voice. When we arrived the most freighting’s point, I was very nervous. And when we fall, I shouted myself hoarse too. It was so frighten, but this frighten is good. I want to ride in it again! 
[200 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment