Monday, November 3, 2014

Once Upon a Time in TDL




 I went to TDR with my friend last month. We stayed there three days, and we went to TDL a period of two days. And we could watch the fireworks and Once upon a time. Once upon a time starts from last year. This is a projection mapping. Lovely princesses are displayed the castle wall. I wanted to see really for a long time.
After we watched the parade, we scurried the good place where we can watch their. And, we could take the good place. During we waited for starting this, it was so cold.










When this starts, we were impressed until this finished. There are so beautiful. I can not express in words this amazing view.  They make me happy. I felt happiness. I never forget the wonderful view. I sock myself in a lingering sound even now!


[140 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment