Sunday, November 16, 2014

My favorite Japanese singer

My favorite Japanese singer is Amuro Namie. She is famous in Japan, and Asia. Now, She is 37 year olds but look so young. She is not change since she had debut. And, she is cute, and sexy. I often listen to her song, when I go to school. I like her song which she wrote her emotion.  I identify myself with her. She always gives me power. Especially, I like "Get myself back", "can you feel this love?", “Big Boys Cry “, and” Love story". I went to her concert this summer for the first time. I could see her in live. She is good at dancing. Therefore, when I saw her dance in live, I was so excited. When concert starts, I was impressed until this finished. I will never forget this time. I want to go her concert again.
[142 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment