Wednesday, June 25, 2014

about this week(06/22)



I met friend who is studying abroad in Korea for a long time. We have known each other since we were eight years old. Her house is next to my house. We studied same elementary school. And, we joined in same club. We are studying in this university now. So, we have been in a long-term relationship. So, when she went to Korea, I was very lonely. Now, Korean university is summer vacation. Therefore she came back Japan. I received souvenirs. The one is my favorite Korean instant noodle. It is very delicious. I wanted to eat. So, I am happy. The other is the hottest instant noodle in Korea. I do not eat still.  How hot is it? I afraid it.


We went to dinner. We talked about many things. I am interested in Korea, so I had her tell me about daily, people, and school in Korea. There are many differences between Japan and Korea, I thought. I inspired for her.

She is coming back Korea in June, 4. The day is coming soon. I am lonely. I want to meet her many times until the day.

[188 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment