Thursday, June 12, 2014

BR1-10 ENGLAND

This book is written about England. When I read this book, I found new things about England. At first, there are many famous places where people can enjoy. There are theme parks. I knew this for the first time. I thought that there are theme parks only Asia. So, I was less surprised. And, there are many beautiful nature. Stonehenge is popular all over the world. In addition, there are The Lake District National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park, Dartmoor National Park, and North York Moors National Park. Every place are very beautiful. And London is famous about fashion. There is an important fashion event every year in February and September. It is 'London Fashion week'.  I like Versace and Mary Quant. There are their shops in London. When I read this, I know about Mary Quant invented the mini-skirt for the first time. England foods are the worst around the world, I heard. So, I don't live in there, but I think that I want to travel. If I can go to there, I want to eat local foods, go shopping in London, and go pub.





References
Escott, John. (1995). ENGLAND, Oxford , Oxford University Press


    [183 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment