Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My favorite groups



I am addicted to this group. Their name is 'AKMU'. AKMU is Korean musician. Girl's vocal is fourteen years old. And, boy's vocal is seventeen years old. She and he is real sibling.

I like their voice. Her voice makes me relax. They write songs words by themselves. They sing by Korean, so I do not understand about songs words. But, music videos are so cute, and song's rhythms are great. 

When I listen to their musics, I feel happy. So, I always listen to their music of late. 
Especially, I like this song. This song's title is 'GIVE LOVE'. This song is about that girls are falling in love. Their song almost are cute love song. 



There is my favorite group too. Their name is 'teamB'. They are group of YG that is famous korean music bureau. They do not come out still. In other words, they are trainees. But, I like their, and cheer for this group. They are good at singing songs, and dancing, writing songs words. Especially, I like Jinhwan, B.I and Bobby. They are so cool, and always good smile.
I like 'just another boy'. and dance in middle of song. This is a good track. 
My dream is coming out their, and going their concert someday. I am looking forward to seeing their in live. 

[221 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment