Thursday, June 12, 2014

about last week 6.7






I went to Korean food restaurant last week. I have thought that I want to go there so for a long time. When I had been to there once, it did not open. So, I was finally able to go there. There are many Hangul in this restaurant.  And, my favorite korean people's DVD was showing there. So, I was very excited.







I ate bibimbap and buchimgae. They are Korean local foods and famous. My stomach was full. They were so delicious.

We stayed here half an hour. We have watched this DVD.
This restaurant my heaven, I thought:).
I want to go there at fixed intervals.







Monday, I went to Starbucks with my friends. I don't like coffee. But, I can drink Caramel Macchiato. Now, There is coffee jelly's drink. But, I don't like it, so, I bought this. After I drunk it, I gave coffee jelly's drink from friend. To my surprise, I could drink it. And I thought it is delicious. My dream in this year was drinking coffee. So, my dream came true.
Then, I had to do presentation Monday. I was flutting with tension. I could finish presentation without any trouble. So, I am happy.




[200 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment