Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Language Skills

I was not good at speaking, writing, and reading in English ten years ago. But I joined in an English conversation school since I was six years old. I enjoyed playing games, singing songs, joining Halloween and Christmas party in English there.  I had touched English already. In addition, I watched English anime, and I could write my name in English. But I was not interested in English. Meanwhile, I don't like Japanese class at elementary school. I took japanese examination that was 30 points.

When I was high school student, I studied English in earnest. My class teacher major in English. So, She is to teach us to study harder until we graduated at high school. My English skill was the most growing at nowadays.  I took the best score at common examination. Meanwhile, I like studying English. So, I thought that I want to learn English more at university. 

When I was university student, I major in German. It was difficult for me to understand at first. German pronunciation is so difficult. I can not speak fluently. As I studied German, I like German little and I understand it. The same time, I learned English more. 

[191 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment