Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BR1-12 FLIGNT


This book is written about flying. When I read this book, there are surprising things for me. According to this book, there were father and son who tried to fly ancient times. They made wings. I think why they made their. But, surprisingly, he died. Because, he flew very near the sun, and he burned. I cannot believe this story that using by only wings. It is difficult for people to fly near the sun at the present time. At time goes on, people interested in flying. And, this beginning starts about airplane. The airplanes were improved many times. Making airplane is good for people. Because people can go several places, it is convenient. But, there were bad point. It was used in war. Many people died because of using airplanes. When you read this book, you can understand about airplanes' structure. So, I recommend. 

 References 
Dean, Michael. (199). FLIGNT. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment