Thursday, June 5, 2014

BR-1-09 LONDON

This book is written about all of London. When I read this book, I know about many things for the first time. I was surprised thing that more than nine million people come to London in a year. It is very great in number.  London bus is very famous, and everyone may see on TV or other, I think. But Hove you ever seen London taxes until now? I have never seen it until I read this book.  London Tax's color is Black. So, It is called "A black cab". It is modern. I like this. There are a lot of buildings of modern design in London. For example, theaters and museums. Boats in the river  are modern too. Then, there are famous football teams. Their name is "Chelsea" and "Arsenal". If I go to London, I want to watch football games in the stadium. Because I like football!  When I read this book, I want to go London someday.

References
Escott, John. (1995). LONDON, Oxford New York, Oxford University Press [160 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment