Monday, June 23, 2014

BR 1-11 Diana (Vicary, 1998)


 This book is all of Diana. Maybe, everyone has heard her name once. I knew her name and this person, but I did not know about her life. When I read this book, I was surprised several things. At first, I was surprised about unhappy life. Her parent divorced. And, her married life was not making good progress. But, she tried everything for children and person who were illness. She worked with many charities to help there. In other words, she was like a Mother Teresa. Then, she tried to stop land mines. I think that she is wonderful people. She was not afraid people who were illness, AIDS, and lose a foot. When I read this book, I respect her. I want to be like her wonderful person. But, she was followed many of the photographers, so she was never alone. And she died. Because of there. I never forgive their. She is wonderful person, so I wished she would be happy. When you read this book, you can know about her, and maybe change mind. So, I recommend. 
 References 
Vicary, Tim. (1998). Diana. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
 [179 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment