Thursday, June 26, 2014

BR1-13 SCOTLAND

This book is written about all of Scotland. When I was first student, I had studied about Scotland in lesson. It was difficult for me to understand. This book is written that easy to understand. I was surprised that everyone speaks English but some words are different from English. For example, everyone say 'child', but, Scotland's people say 'bairn'. I think that it is like a dialect word in Japan. Scotland happened many things at one time. So, people were pressed by many problems. Therefore, there were many poor people. It is complex. I think that it is tragedy history.  If I can go there someday, I think that I want to go in summer. Because, the days are long in Scotland's summer, and the winter the days are short. When I read this book, I understood things which I did not know. I want to go there someday.



References
Flinders, Steve. (1998). SCOTLAND,  Oxford , Oxford University Press


[149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment