Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BR 2-04: SAN FRANCISCO

This is written about all of San Francisco. When I read this book, I could understand history of San Francisco. And, I knew about that there are a lot of gold. In addition, people in San Francisco read a large quantity of books in a year. So, they buy books than the people of any other US city, according to this book. I did not know.  As I read this, I found houses and bridge which I have seen before. When I was elementary school student, I often had watched Full House. So, This was the scene which comes Full House. This makes me feel nostalgic. And I thought that I want to watch for a long time. Moreover, here is good place for shopping and sightseeing, I think. Because, there are a lot of big shops and buildings. I want to go there someday. I recommend this book!


[149 words]
References
Handy-gould, Janet. (2012).SAN FRANCISCO. Oxford England: Oxford University Press,

No comments:

Post a Comment