Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BR2-02: Titanic


This book is written about all of Titanic. I had read another book about Titanic. But, this book is better than another book. When I read this book, I could know about  I did not know. Tragic accident like this happened in Korea this year. I was very surprised it. Because I often go to Korea by ship. And, I think how scared to passengers from Titnic and Korean ship. Vehicle and vessel should be safe. At the same time driver should drive safe when I read this book, and I remembered about Korean ship accident. If ship is more safe,  I would like to travel round the world by ship someday.  


[112 words]
                                        References
          Vicary Tim,. (2009). Titanic, Oxford, England, Oxford university press,.

No comments:

Post a Comment