Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BR2-05 WORLD WONDERS

This book is written about world heritages and world's amazing view buildings. I knew major world heritage before I read this book. But, I could know many things by reading this book. There are a lot of beautiful places all over the world. Especially, I thought that the Alhambra is good. I want to go there someday! Moreover, this book gives Kyoto prefecture in Japan. I think Japan have aesthetic. There are four seasons. This is good point, and something that Japan boasts about to the world. At the same time, we have to value and defend there, I think. I want to go fantastic places that I have never gone in Japan someday. If you read this book, maybe you could know many things of world. So, I recommend this book.


[132 words]
References
Newbolt, Barnaby. (2011).WORLD WONDERS. Oxford England: Oxford University Press,

No comments:

Post a Comment