Thursday, October 16, 2014

My favorite Korean street

South Korean streets are differing from Japan. There are many booths that are clothes, shoes, accessories and foods anywhere. All of streets are busy. When I go to there, I am very excited. When I go to Korea, I always go Myeong-dong. Myeong-don's shops are cheap. So I always buy many things here. There are a lot of people who can speak Japanese. So It is relief for Japanese. During I stay in Korea at all time, I do shopping. Recently, I often go to Hongik downtown. Here is called that young men's downtown. So there are many people who are high school students and college students. Then there are many clubs. This street often appears Korean Dramas. So here is famous. People who like Korean drama should know that. These two streets are my favorite streets in South Korea.
[140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment