Friday, October 17, 2014

My favorite character

I like Disney's character. I have a lot of Disney character's goods. For example, stuffed animals, clothes, posters, stationery, porch...etc.  In particular, I like Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse is Disney's symbol character. He is famous for all over the world. So, everyone should know, I think. I went to Tokyo Disney Resort three weeks ago. Moreover, I met to him. He is friendly, charming, and he is nice to everyone. When I met to him, I was very excited. The day was my 20th birthday. Therefore, he celebrated for me. He gave me hug and kiss too. I thought now I could not be happier. It was the happiest moment in my life. And I took a lot of pictures with him. I will never forget the day. I will like Mickey Mouse and Disney Character forever from now on too.

[141 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment