Monday, October 27, 2014

My Favorite Korean foods

I have a lot of favorite Korean foods. Especially, I like Hotteok. This is like a bun with a bean-jam filling in Japan. We can buy this anywhere; there are many of Hotteok's booths in Korean street. And, price is about one hundred yen, so it is very cheap. Moreover, I like samgyeopsal too. This is the meat which sliced pork belly ad cooked on a tabletop grill. This is very delicious. In addition, I like buchimgae. This is like a pancake and contains in Chinese chives and onion. We can buy this about one hundred too. Korean dishes are a lot of thickly flavored with garlic and oily. So, when I go to Korea, I grow fat. But there are delicious, so I think that it can’t be helped. I want to eat their the center of production again.
[140 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment