Friday, October 3, 2014

summer vacation in Busan




I went to Busan with my aunt in August 27. Busan is situated in South Korea.  Here is the second largest city in South Korea.  We went to here by ship. I was so scared. Because ship is very pitch. As expected, the ship which we ride was very pitch. I got seasick. During I ride, I pray for arriving safely, and I want to get down as soon a possible. We arrived after three hours. I was glad arrived safety.
Then, we went to duty-free shop. I watched many shops. After that, we went to hotel. The hotel which we stayed was very clean. And, we went to market. The market is the biggest in Busan, so there are many things and many shops. When I arrived there, I was excited. We walked around by midnight. I ate Chidimi at a street stall. That cost is only 100 yen, so cheap. And, It is very delicious.
I was fulled.
Moreover, we went to Heunde the second day. Heunde is famous for resort in South Korea. There are a lot of high buildings. The fantastic view is not in Japan. So, I was very moved. We went to Hotel for eating buffet. This buffert is popular for young men and women in Busan. There are dishes all over the world. So, we could eat many world foods. All of dishes were awesome. I ate too much. After it, we went to sea. But we did not find the way to the sea. So, I asked the way in English. Just then, the man who I asked taught the way in English. I thought that studying English is useful like this situation. And, we could arrive the sea.
We enjoyed seeing the view. I could relax. Then, we went to the market too. I bought a lot of souvenirs. There are many sweets. But, there are not in Japan. So,when I go to South Korea, I am stocking up on every time. And we went to roast meat restaurant. We enjoyed last night in Busan.



Moreover, we went shopping the third day. We went to shaved ice shop. This is called "Patbingsu" in South Korea. We ate soybean flavor. It was so delicious. I was fulled. Then, we came back by ship. I could have good memories in this summer vacation. I want to go there again next vacation!



[400 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment