Saturday, October 11, 2014

Summer vacation in Amakusa




My old friends who I met for the first time in ten years came from Kumamoto prefecture. And, we went to Amakusa. At first, we went to restaurant that I recommend. There are a lot of flesh fishes dishes. Amakusa is famous for flesh fishes, so I recommend there. Everyone said, “this is delicious", and said "I want to go there again", so I was happy. After it, we went to sea. The day was cloudy, so the view was not good. But we enjoyed swimming. Moreover, we rent the cottage. So, we stayed here the day. This cottage could do BBQ, fishing, and fireworks. I was able to enjoy fully summer the day. At midnight, we played card too. Then, we did sightseeing in Amakusa next day. It was fun for me to stay with their. I always smiled. I could have good memories in this summer vacation. I want to go there with their again!
[157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment