Sunday, October 12, 2014

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is soccer. I like it from the cradle. My father likes soccer too. So we played and watched soccer in holiday when I was a little child. I do not play soccer, but I like watching game now. I think that soccer rules are easy another sport by comparison.  When there is Japanese representatives’ game, I regularly watch. Watching soccer game is so exciting for me. I cheer their aloud in front of TV. And, I had supported Roasso Kumamoto a year ago. This is the soccer team in Kumamoto prefecture. I often went to stadium to watch game with my friends. Watching at home and at stadium is very different. We can enjoy together around the people who like soccer too at stadium. I like it. I did not go there recently. When I have free time, I want go and watch game again.
[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment