Wednesday, October 15, 2014

BR2-03: THE BEAUTIFUL GAME

This book is written about all of football. I like soccer, so this book was interesting for me. When I read this, I found many things. First, soccer is very easy and cheap. Because, there are not many rules, and we can play soccer only ball and referee. Therefore, poor country's people and children, everyone can enjoy playing and watching soccer games. Football history is so long. Nowadays, all over the world people know. When I read this book, I could know for the first time, soccer is football, and football rugby too. In addition, Japan is the most famous for soccer, but other country is the most famous for rugby. So, I was surprised this. If you read this book, you should be able to know about many things of football. So, I recommend this book.
[137 words]
References
Flinders Steve,. (2009), THE BEAUTIFUL GAME, Oxford England, Oxford University Press,

No comments:

Post a Comment