Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Favorite Group

I have favorite group. This name is ‘teamB’. They are group of YG that is famous Korean music bureau. I like their, and cheer for this group. They do not come out still. They are trainees now, and they always are practicing until now. Then, they are soon come out at last. They are good at singing songs, and dancing, writing songs words. Especially, I like Jinhwan, B.I and Bobby. They are so cool and always good smile. When I listen to their songs, I can be smile and beat up too. I like 'just another boy'. And dance in middle of song. This is a good track. My dream was watching their in live. This dream comes true in December. I am so happy. My brain is fulled about it. I am looking forward to watching their in live from now.
[142 words] 

No comments:

Post a Comment